This week Christian Thibaudeau makes his [highly anticipated] debut on the Industrial Strength Show! Christian has been training & coaching for over 2 decades, working with athletes from dozens of different sports. He has written 4 books, 700+ published articles on T-Nation, and has pioneered multiple educational courses - including the brilliant "Neuro-typing" system (which goes in-depth on how to train athletes based on their personalities/dispositions). On today's show, Christian discusses the following topics:
- Training to maximize muscle growth vs Training for health/longevity
- How Christian's training has changed [after turning 40]
- The best training split(s) for "washed-up meatheads"
- The many benefits of loaded carries [and how/when to program them]
- Christian's thoughts on cardio - What's best for lifters over 40?
- Specific exercises Christian & Joe started AVOIDING [after turning 40]
- Is "neuro-typing" important for non-athletes?
- How to eat to live longer
- Christian's TOP 3 pieces of advice for lifters over 40
- And Much, MUCH MORE!
*For a full list of Show Notes, Timestamps & Important Links from this episode visit: www.IndustrialStrengthShow.com